PRODUCTS AND SOLUTIONS
Premium thermal insulation for modern construction and renovation
Termex Cellulose insulation is a fire and moisture-safe blown-in thermal insulation for modern construction, made ecologically by fibrizering recycled paper. The excellence of Termex Cellulose insulation is based on the seamlessness of the insulation and the breathability of the porous wood fibres, meaning the ability to balance moisture, and its low air permeability. Its high specific heat capacity evens out temperature fluctuations, maintaining natural living comfort and creating the authentic atmosphere of a wooden house.
Thermal comfort while saving energy and nature
Carbon-neutral Termex Cellulose insulation is produced with as little environmental impact as possible, utilising EKOenergy labelled electricity. Finnish Termex Cellulose insulation is a safe, researched product. It meets the emission class requirements of M1 building material and has a CE mark and an environmental product declaration (EPD). Termex Cellulose insulation is among the best blown-in insulations in terms of its thermal resistance. Its thermal conductivity is only 0.038 W/mk (dec 23.50).
Order Termex installed by professionals
- Termex insulation service providers are trained and authorised by Termex-Eriste Oy
- All authorised Termex installers have Eurofins blown-in insulation installation certificates
- Benefits of the insulation services:
- A fast and effortless way to take care of thermal insulation
- Guaranteed professional work
- Always ensures the right amount of insulation material in the right place at the right time without storage (dry chain procedure)
- No waste
- The price includes freight and loading
- Documentation of work
- High customer satisfaction: 97% (our customer satisfaction programme measures customer experiences)
- Experienced professionals at your service!